Talking with photos

Among other activities, I am also a photographer (I studied Advanced Photography at UW Oshkosh, with Professor Don Stolley), and I will share with you some of my works, starting with this one, which I called “business office”.  I took this in my city (Uruguaiana/RS/Brazil), when I was coming back from a photo shoot, walking with Pink Floyd in the shuffle when I came across the unusual scene: The business office in the middle of the sidewalk (on the rustic gate, we can read in Portuguese “we do freight – we load trucks”). Although furnished, with  billboard  and commercial phone (#91232191), the businessman was out, certainly keeping his capitalist venture growing, somewhere in the city.
Technical details:
Camera: Nikon D3100
Speed: 1/125
Lenses: Sigma DG 70.0-300.0 mm f/4.0-5.6, adjusted at 70.0 mm, ƒ/4.0
Post production: Adobe Lightroom 5.3; Adobe Photoshop CS6

Comentários

Postagens mais visitadas deste blog

Did God create just XX and XY?

Charlottesville and the freedom of speech

I confess that I am a fan of the first amendment